Definition and function of cookies
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain Web pages. Cookies allow a Web page to, among other things, store and retrieve information about a user’s or your computer’s browsing habits, and depending on the information they contain and how they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize the User.
Types of cookies used by this website
- Technical cookies: These are the ones that allow the user to navigate through the website, and to use the different options and services.
- Analysis cookies: those that are well treated by us or third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. In order to improve the disposition of the links, the published contents, and our services offer, we analyze your browsing on our website.
If you click to the links of access to our accounts in the social networks, a new window will open where you will be able to access the information published by us in the social networks, and each social network install a cookie, in these cases, not managed by our Society.
¿ Who uses the information collected in cookies?
The analysis cookies are installed by the Google Analytics service, provided by the company Google Inc, based at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway Mountain View, CA 94043 (United States of America). The information collected serves to incorporate the information in the tool of analysis of the behavior of the users in the navigation by the website, and in itself, does not contain any personal data.
How to disable or remove cookies used by the website?
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer.
The following is the information on how to disable or remove cookies listed in the most common Web browsers:
- Internet Explorer: Tools-> Internet Options-> privacy-> settings.
For more information, you can consult the Microsoft support or the browser Help menu.
- Firefox: Tools-> Options-> Privacy-> History-> custom configuration.
For more information, you can consult the Mozilla support or the browser Help menu.
- Chrome: Settings-> show advanced options-> Privacy-> content settings.
For more information, you can check the Google support or the browser Help menu.
- Safari: Preferences-> security.
For more information, you can check the Apple support or the browser Help menu.